upgrade fairy

stereo

Booked an outside oceanview cabin for the Eclipse Dublin -Iceland May 10 cruise last May while on the Connie--last week switched to an unobstructed balcony for $1000 less-- As we get closer to final payment date maybe Celebrity will offer a suite cabin for thousands less than a balcony--I can only hope

Booked an outside oceanview cabin for the Eclipse Dublin -Iceland May 10 cruise last May while on the Connie--last week switched to an unobstructed balcony for $1000 less-- As we get closer to final payment date maybe Celebrity will offer a suite cabin for thousands less than a balcony--I can only hope

It happened to us a few years ago...had a C2 and moved to an S1 corner aft for $300 total...but then I got hooked on those cabins!!! With the high prices, I may have to go back, but that’s okay too, as I will cruise a little more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always find a nice price for May sailing for northern europe. Hope you get a good upgrade/upsell. August seems to have higher price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Because August is peak holiday season over here ;). May is far more unpredictable with the weather, and April even more so, especially going far north.