Formal night attire pants color

gotallanswers

I think that is a fantastic look, but you'd definitely raise some eyebrows. I'd love to see it but I would suggest you bring a dark pair of pants too, just in case you have the misfortune to encounter a truly stuck in the mud Maitre D'.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Something more like this

black-velvet-tuxedos-for-men-with-orange.jpg

I LIKE IT !!! But put a bow tie with it ! My husband wears a pale pink dinner jacket and a coordinating bow tie - he has no problems ! We have dined with a fellow from Goa who wears a bright silk Nehru jacket complete with medals. So be a devil and please wear it and post a photo !

Yea I think whatever I wear can be chaulked up to being a millennial haha. but good to hear I don't need to wear suit pants and others approve.

Also while we are on the topic can I wear my fandora while eating or do I need to take it off in the restaurant?

On one cruise we were on a few years ago a German gentleman wore a bright red suit. It raised eyebrows and was a talking point but at the end of the day who cares!! As long as what you present is smart and elegant go for it. (And Yes ,I’m quite elderly)

No fedoras while dining...if that's what you meant by fandora.

If however you are speaking of a large ostrich fan, you surely can use it.

I have been on a cruise with a guy who wore versace trousers and a dinner jacket, and mismatched shoes. He was not banned.

No fedoras while dining...if that's what you meant by fandora.

If however you are speaking of a large ostrich fan, you surely can use it.

I have been on a cruise with a guy who wore versace trousers and a dinner jacket, and mismatched shoes. He was not banned.

Yes that is what I mean Fedora. It is just a plain navy hugo boss one. I am pretty sure me and my then wife will be a talking point regardless haha.

TTS

He wore mismatched shoes all the time. His clothing choices were dali inspired I think, obviously couture and $$$$.

His wife was not as sartorially inclined though.

That just seems annoying walking around in different shoes!

Also haha at the nurse comment

I also have my RL checkered multi-colored stand out jacket I am bringing for informal nights

I'm starting to get that trolling feeling.

Wear a hat in a restaurant? Seriously?

On other threads this OP wants to drink all night, and have charred octopus brought to him at the bar by his butler - charred octopus, is that even a thing?

And have a look back to 2011 when he started a tipping thread on the Carnival board, clearly as a troll.

On other threads this OP wants to drink all night, and have charred octopus brought to him at the bar by his butler - charred octopus, is that even a thing?

And have a look back to 2011 when he started a tipping thread on the Carnival board, clearly as a troll.

If you were a good creeper you would see that I was 17 at the time. But I should go delete some of those posts they reveal to much information about myself.

And yes charred Octopus is a thing.

On my last cruise a few months ago I was able to wear my fedora also, it was just a question.

hi guys,

I'm a bit younger than the average SS cruiser and dress a little brighter. On formal nights is wearing a dark dinner jacket with colored pants like orange, salmon or light blue appropriate? Or just stick to basic dark suit pants?

I saw “Bermuda Red” and dark green pants on formal night with dark dinner jackets. I also saw people wearing ivory dinner jackets although it is not in season. Or is it ok when on a cruise? That was never clear to me.

The OP has an "enigmatic" and "unusual" range of views in his various posts considering in his first post in December 2009 he said he was just 16 ........ ;)

Ha ha, I thought the trolls had been forcibly relocated to a different board.

I saw “Bermuda Red” and dark green pants on formal night with dark dinner jackets. I also saw people wearing ivory dinner jackets although it is not in season. Or is it ok when on a cruise? That was never clear to me.

I normally always dress more flamboyant on a cruise. This is just my first SS cruise