Aqua or FV

Laurab23

Right now we have Aqua aft on Summit deck 11. I can change to FV on deck 7. I have been in both cabin catagories before and love them both. Will get the same perks. FV is a little cheaper but not that much. I do love Blu but I love the large cabin and balcony of FV.

There are 2 of us.

Thoughts,please?

Laura

Right now we have Aqua aft on Summit deck 11. I can change to FV on deck 7. I have been in both cabin catagories before and love them both. Will get the same perks. FV is a little cheaper but not that much. I do love Blu but I love the large cabin and balcony of FV.

There are 2 of us.

Thoughts,please?

Laura

Although I have never stayed in the FV I have seen it and that balcony is great!

Use the little money you save towards some speciality dining then you won't miss Blu!

Another thought....how may Blu breakfasts would you want when you can order room service and enjoy on that balcony?

Have a great cruise, whatever you decide!

really a personal choice based on your own preferences. Only you know how much time you will spend on the balcony and how much you enjoy Blu. I've been in both categories and my choice would be AQ Class. The bathroom in the FV is the standard balcony bathroom and I much prefer the shower in Aqua Class. I'm certain that you will get a mix of opinions and in the end it's your choice.

Another thought....how may Blu breakfasts would you want when you can order room service and enjoy on that balcony?

Have a great cruise, whatever you decide!

In an ideal world I'd order Blu breakfast menu items to eat on that balcony. Assuming room service manged to get them to your room still hot, which sadly they've rarely managed in my experience. The regular room service breakfast menu I think it's fair to say leaves a lot to be desired. :)

Such a tough decision. Breakfast is not an issue,we really don't eat breakfast. And I do enjoy dinner in Blu. But the larger room and balcony in FV is great too. Guess I'll wait and see what the final price difference is when I find out from my TA. MIght be enough to cover meals in specialty dinning.

Laura

For us it is about location. The aft Aqua cabins has a oversize balcony, stairs to go right down to food and bar. Also the elevator will take down right near Blu on deck 5. And the shower wall is great!!

Edited by bigbenboys
add word aft

We will also be on the Summit deck 11 in AquaClass. We have also sailed in a FV. If the cruise was Alaska or Panama Canal I would say the FV because of the balcony, but for a Carribbean cruise we chose to stay in Aqua because of Blu and the Persian Garden, and because with humidity in the Carribbean we usually don't spend a lot of time on the balcony, but prefer to be by the pool to cool off.

Its a good dilemma to have and we could have opted for a FV on this cruise, be we chose to stay in Aqua Class.

Stay AquaClassy!

Would be a tough choice, particularly if it was a corner FV - LOVE those!! But we also love AQ, particularly the AQ cabins on Deck 11. I agree that it might depend on the cruise itself. If you think you will spend a lot of time on the balcony, go for the FV. In most cases, for two passengers only, I would stick with AQ because we really like Blu for both dinner as well as a more relaxing breakfast - great way to start the day. When we did have FV's it was always with three of us so the extra room was great (I know AQ wouldn't be available for 3 anyway).