Refreshment package, can somebody else order for you ?

Hi[emoji3]

Quick question, if I purchase a drink package can somebody else go to the bar use my card and get the drink for me in the event I don’t want to walk to the bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don’t know if I would try that. They may take your package away from you. If they think you are sharing, they do have the right to revoke your package.

Edited to say: I would just get it yourself. Better to be safe than sorry. Also, if you are at the pool they have waiters that come around and take drink orders.

If that someone else is a spouse, absolutely. I take my card and my wife's card to the bar all the time. Never had a problem. If she's getting a drink and I'm not, I just use my card to get her drink when I'm at the bar.

Tim

Hi[emoji3]

Quick question, if I purchase a drink package can somebody else go to the bar use my card and get the drink for me in the event I don’t want to walk to the bar?

Yep. No problem ever encountered for us. On Anthem, I had purchased the Wow bands for the whole family. My wife wore her band and mine. I carried her SeaPass Card. When ever I went to the bar, I picked up 2 drinks and when ever she went to the bar.... oh wait, well if she had gone to the bar, she could have picked up 2 drinks ;p

Perhaps if the drink pickeruper is only using your card and getting one drink, then maybe they would question, but if they are picking up 2... not a problem.

dp