Ecstasy Chefs Table- what night

scubamommy!

Hi everyone,

We are traveling with 24 girls, (Ecstasy 5 night Mon-Sat), all who want to do thier own thing but celebrating a birthday on Tuesday ( also formal night). A few girls booked the chefs table and were told the chef picks the night and they would be notified on the cruise. They are worried they don't want to miss the birthday celebration but would really enjoy the experience of the chefs table. I have searched and can't find mention if this really varies or is it usually one certain night. Pretty sure they wouldn't do it on Formal night???? Anyone that could put your thoughts in here on when it was for your cruise would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

I've done lots of Chef's Tables and it's never been on formal night. You should be safe to have your birthday celebration on the first night, formal night, or the last night. It's always on one of the "off" nights! But they never let you know for sure until you board the ship. Hope you have a great time on your vacation! Three more weeks for me! :):)