New Platinum / Diamond gift

lele100

For those of you wanting headphones, there is a social media trading page for the platinum/diamond gifts and ships on a stick. I have a set of unopened headphones, just don't want to have to ship them anywhere. Plus, I am thinking about using them with my pc, so I may end up keeping them. We gave the other set to our grandson.

We got the duffle/beach bags on the breeze on August 5-12 cruise. I asked at guest services and they didn’t have anything to swap with. Reason I asked is because we got two and my husband doesn’t usually use bags, he does not carry anything, unlike me. The mommy in me is always prepared with supplies in my bag, bandages, snacks, batteries, kitchen sink....etc...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

lo and behold my husband actually carries his carnival bag to work every day. Glad I didn’t exchange it. I didn’t think he would use it but guess I was wrong. Yes the exchange group on Facebook is very active if you are trying to trade gifts. I like the way that it works as a cooler. Never thought to use it like that but I may take it in two weeks when we go.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For those of you wanting headphones, there is a social media trading page for the platinum/diamond gifts and ships on a stick. I have a set of unopened headphones, just don't want to have to ship them anywhere. Plus, I am thinking about using them with my pc, so I may end up keeping them. We gave the other set to our grandson.

What is the link to that page?

CC will ground you if you try to post too specific of information regarding social media sites. Personally, I think it's dumb, since this is a board for people to share information with each other. Then, when we attempt to share helpful info, we get our hand slapped.

A 'cross body' bag. Small backpack size.

I'll be on the Glory next month - could actually use a small cross body bag. Not sure what the size is, but hey I never complain if it's free. I will admit I do have a lot of the gifts sitting on a shelf thinking I may use them, but don't.