Fascination - Free $50 Spa Gift Card

salty dingo

On Fascination, our steward left us a $50 gift card. It was only good in the Spa and was non-transferable. We did not use it. I thought it may be a gimmick.

Is there anything you can get in the Spa for $50? Or would it be like $50 off a $100 manicure (which is still no deal?)

On Fascination, our steward left us a $50 gift card. It was only good in the Spa and was non-transferable. We did not use it. I thought it may be a gimmick.

Is there anything you can get in the Spa for $50? Or would it be like $50 off a $100 manicure (which is still no deal?)

We received one on Glory (I think) and went to the spa to check it out. Nothing available for $50 and nothing worth spending money on unless you are inclined to do that anyway. It was one of those nice touches that doesn't actually cost the company much of anything.

We received one on Glory (I think) and went to the spa to check it out. Nothing available for $50 and nothing worth spending money on unless you are inclined to do that anyway. It was one of those nice touches that doesn't actually cost the company much of anything.

Thanks, I figured as much. Nothing is free :D.

I get my hair done, it is $49 plus tip

I received $50 spa gift card on the Miracle in February. I used it for the Fire and Ice Manicure which was $50. I just had to pay the gratuity. I was told about the gratuity when I made my appointment. The gratuity was $7.50 and they did not try to sell me anything. My daughter in law used hers to add hot stones for a couples’ massage that she had pre-booked. She did not have to pay a gratuity on that.

I'm not into massages, so I asked and I could use it on products too. So I picked up two bottles of color-safe shampoo ($24 each) and then another time I got a jar of delicious smelling sugar scrub. I think I had to add in $10 for the jar of scrub, which to be honest, was extremely overpriced. I could get a jar at the drug store for under $10 alone. :p

I'm not into massages, so I asked and I could use it on products too. So I picked up two bottles of color-safe shampoo ($24 each) and then another time I got a jar of delicious smelling sugar scrub. I think I had to add in $10 for the jar of scrub, which to be honest, was extremely overpriced. I could get a jar at the drug store for under $10 alone. :p

Ohh, great idea. If you're not already planning on a massage or something, may as well pick up some free stuff! Even if the tag is overpriced, free is still free!

I used mine for the $50 manicure. Plus tip.

I received one on the Glory in May. When I called to schedule a manicure, I was told it could not be used on that. The few things I was quoted it could be used on (mainly massages, etc.) they were all $100+. If I get one on our cruise week after next, I'll check again.

I received $50 spa gift card on Fascination last week. It was the first time that I received one and I'm Gold. It was my Birthday week so I thought it was for that. I called the spa and they said it could not be used on products - only services. I never made it up to check the pricing though... and here I thought I was special :')

I received one on the Glory in May. When I called to schedule a manicure, I was told it could not be used on that. The few things I was quoted it could be used on (mainly massages, etc.) they were all $100+. If I get one on our cruise week after next, I'll check again.

Last year it was my moms and my aunts birthday month when we cruised. They each got a 50 dollar gift card to the spa. They used it for a pedicure at the spa and just had to pay the couple dollars in difference.

We received one. My wife was not interested. Either of my sons could have gotten and haircut with it, but neither needed one. I used it for pedicure. I think all said and done it cost me $13 out of pocket. Pretty good deal IMO.

I wish I had one on our last cruise. On the 6th night they announced over the PA to the entire ship that the Spa was offering one-hour $99 full body massage...but it had to be that night and it was already 7:30 and you had to book it for no later than 9pm. I jumped on it...it was great...and seemed like a very fair price.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly, I think everyone gets them. They always include them with a card/note to make one feel special. I don't think I've ever sailed without getting one of those gift cards.

I'm a regular at the spa AND I usually cruise my birthday week and I've never received one :'):'):')