My Time Dining reservations....

We do MTD all the time onboard our cruises which are mostly on RCI, we're C&A D+ and have never been able to reserve a slot during those times. IMO it only walk up without reservations then as those times are so in demand..

OK... are there never any reservations available between 6-7:15pm each evening (meaning walk up only) or am I just too late to the reservation party for my entire crusie? Thank you!

They could be booked, early times are most popular these days. And it being a summer cruise, family/kids, early... Just keep checking each week, something might come available..

OK... are there never any reservations available between 6-7:15pm each evening (meaning walk up only) or am I just too late to the reservation party for my entire crusie? Thank you!

Probably just too late to the party. We book MTD every cruise and have always been able to get the 6:00 dining slot... but I book them as soon as dining options open up in the cruise planner. Usually 9 months or more out. My December cruise I reserved in January.

We sail in November on adventure and we just did our my time dining last evening and every slot was open starting at 5:45-9:30

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Every slot open for us also on Allure in October.;p

I'm confused with the MTD reservations on Cruise Planner. I can select the first night and the time we want but I can't select any other dates and times. Does reserving the first night and time lock in the same time for all the remaining days? Or should I call RCCL to reserve the times?

I'm confused with the MTD reservations on Cruise Planner. I can select the first night and the time we want but I can't select any other dates and times. Does reserving the first night and time lock in the same time for all the remaining days? Or should I call RCCL to reserve the times?

No.

You can call. That would probably be easier than what I did.

I did each day.

Got a confirmation for each day too.

This varies. Sometimes you can select reservations for multiple days and then check out but lately I have only been able to do one day at a time. Once you check out you can go back and only the days you don't have reservations are available. Takes quite a while to do this.

This is pretty common. If the dining room opens at 5:15 or 5:30 it could be full by 6. Since RCI assumes you will take two hours to eat they don't want to make later reservations before about 7 or 7:30. When you get onboard just go to the dining room entrance and the person there can tweak your reservation. The MyTime dining room host is usually there until around 1:30.

We had to reserve time for each day so we had to do day 1 checkout then do day so and so on and so forth. It took about 20-30 min if you are just booking for yourself. We on the other hand booked 4 separate reservations it took forever

Sent from my iPhone using Forums