Carnival liberty last minute cabin choices

Fsugirl11781

Hubby and I are thinking of booking a quick, impromptu getaway cruise on Carnival Liberty. We have never been on Carnival, and on royal Caribbean 3 times. However, Carnival Liberty fits our timeframe, and we just want to relax and getaway for 4 days. These are the cabins we have to chose from,

Cabin 9205 would be the splurge. It's a suite, but is all the way forward. I've never stayed that far forward, and I have gotten sea sick before, but I've also had men's work great, and not been sea sick. Thoughts?

Our balcony choices are cabin 6441. My TA says it's not over any clubs. It looks like it's pretty close to me,or maybe even the wine bar. What do you think? We go to bed kinda early normally..so would want some quiet.

The other choices are 7409 but it's directly in front of elevators. Noisy? Would seem like it.

8423 is our last choice. It's under the lido,and seating area. I kinda feel like this is automatically out,bc of it being under tables and chairs on the lido.

Sorry it's so long. What would you do?

In my opinion having sailed on this ship, none of the staterooms are winners. 6441 may be the best choice since it is over the Alchemy Bar. But, the Piano Bar is just aft and there might be some amplified music coming from that area that you might hear. For peace and quiet, the very far forward suite is the best bet. If King Neptune is in a good mood, your cruise may be smooth. But, one never knows.

Whatever you choose, best wishes for a pleasant short cruise. Carnival Liberty met my expectations for a 4 day cruise last January. Be sure to try Diamond Steakhouse.