Massage Suggestions near Marriott Biscayne Bay

Banana15

We are staying at Marriott Biscayne Bay in Miami before our cruise and rather than spend an astronomical amount of money on the ship, we are thinking to get a pre-cruise massage. I saw that there are two spas in the DoubleTree hotel (right next door) but their reviews concern me. Has anyone used any spas nearby that can recommend one? We'd prefer to stay close to the hotel since we don't have a car and would like to be able to just head back to the room and relax.

You are going to be hard pressed to find a good spa around downtown Miami for massages that isn't what it costs on the ship. At least not one that you may want to go to! All of the good spas offering massages with good reviews are located in the hotels and the prices are what they are on the ship.

There is a Massage Envy here at Mary Brickell Village. I have friends that go there but you are in and out. You would have to uber.

It is Spa month here in Miami from July 1st to August 31 if you are in town during that time frame. Great prices to be had at the great spas!

You are going to be hard pressed to find a good spa around downtown Miami for massages that isn't what it costs on the ship. At least not one that you may want to go to! All of the good spas offering massages with good reviews are located in the hotels and the prices are what they are on the ship.

There is a Massage Envy here at Mary Brickell Village. I have friends that go there but you are in and out. You would have to uber.

It is Spa month here in Miami from July 1st to August 31 if you are in town during that time frame. Great prices to be had at the great spas!

Thanks so much for the response! Yes, like I said there were two in the hotel right next to ours, and while there were some good reviews, there were some pretty bad ones as well. We certainly do not want to start our vacation out with a really bad spa experience.

It appears, like you said, that any of the decent ones would require an Uber. We probably won’t be getting into Miami until about 4 pm, so anything far away would probably not work, even if we wanted to travel.