Duty Free Store at Singapore Cruise Center, HarbourFront

deadzone1003

We have Singapore as a port of call next month. We plan to pick up some wine at the Duty Free store before returning to the ship. Questions: Is the selection of wine similiar to the ones available at the airport? Are the prices the same or more? Is the store easily accessible?

We have Singapore as a port of call next month. We plan to pick up some wine at the Duty Free store before returning to the ship. Questions: Is the selection of wine similiar to the ones available at the airport? Are the prices the same or more? Is the store easily accessible?

The cruise terminal at Harbourfront in Singapore is actually a shopping mall with a larger mall (Vivo City) adjacent. I don't recall any duty free stores as such but the mall may have retail liquor stores. Wine is Singapore is always expensive and may be better value purchased on board the ship.

Harbourfont is definitely listed as a location on the DFS website https://www.dfs.com/en/singapore/stores/dfs-singapore-cruise-centre-harbourfront

We used Harbourfront when we sailed on Azamara in Dec 2016 but I don't think DFS was there - we shopped to spend the rest of our SGD at one of the regular grocery stores in the mall after dropping our bags.

Azamara includes alcohol so we only brought a little wine for our balcony and a bottle of favorite bourbon - but we brought that with us from the US, just because we could, and we knew alcohol would be quite expensive in SIN.

Alas, the website doesn't list prices (or really even a list of goods available - just some higher end options) Good luck!

Hi,I asked this question a couple of months ago on this board.We are boarding the QE on 4th April.The only liquor stores I could find are behind Orchard Ave.Very expensive in Singapore but still cheaper than Cunard,lol.

The only liquor stores I could find are behind Orchard Ave..

There are plenty of places to buy alcohol in Singapore that aren't near Orchard Rd.....But this question is specifically about duty free.

I would probably ask this question on flyertalk. Bigger chance someone has been there lately.....Well, maybe not the port, but still....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...