NCL JADE April 21 TA

dabcrt

• 2 months later...

Hello Donald and David! My name is Frank and my partner, Thomas, and I will be sailing on this cruise. We are traveling with his sister and her husband (thank god we have the unlimited beverage package). This is our second TA. We did our first one last year and enjoyed it quite a bit. Hoping to meet some fun people and have another wonderful cruise!

Hi Steven / washndwyer.

I noticed you have been handling the roll call for our cruise. Thanks for that! Are you doing any excursions? I didn't see any listed for you.

We are booked on the Castles and Caves Tour in Portland. Also, the Monet's Garden and Giverny Tour offered through the cruise line. We haven't decided yet about the Azores or Brest.

Looking forward to a fun time on and off the ship!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I was subscribed to this thread and just now saw I wasn’t so just seeing Traveldude’s question about tours,

I haven’t booked any and probably won’t book one. I figure since I am following the cruise with lots of time in Europe I’ll get enough sightseeing in. I will probably check out the port cities on foot which will be nice after days at sea. Looking at la Petite Auberge http://www.lapetiteauberge-lehavre.fr/en/ in Le Havre for a nice lunch.