Seating plan

Hi All

Been lurking for a while on this wonderful Thomson forum (I mean Tui, no Marella!!).

My first question is how long before departure can you reserve seats on the plane? Is it 3 months?

I'm booked on Heores Of The Med this November on Discovery 1. Slightly worried as it's the last Med cruise, hope they replenish stock as normal. Also, was on a final cruise of season on Dream. There was lots of refurb work taking place with quite a bit of noise and disruption.

Of course I'm sure it will all be fine and as usual will have a fab time.

Cheers

about 90 days if you have paid to book seats if not 14 days before. We paid and went to select our seats and it said we had to pay,as it was Christmas day had to wait only to be told at travel agent they could not help.Phoned tui and was told she could not help, phoned again and a lovely lady sorted it out.

No because it traps a single passenger in the window seat WCM and passengers who've not booked seats are put in the aisle seats Which is why we now book aisle seats across from each other It's easy to get out and we can easily talk to each other Especially good on a transatlantic for stretching your legs regularly