Travel time from NYC to Port Liberty on Sunday

montgomeryfamily

We are booked at the Hampton Inn Times Square North and will be going on a cruise sailing out of Port Liberty. Based on the recommendations of this board, I plan to book a car service to take us to Port Liberty. However, I don't know when to request the pick up time because I don't know how long the trip is estimated to take.

I searched the board and cannot find the answer to this question. Can anyone give an estimate as to how long this trip is expected to take? The cruise leaves on a Sunday morning.

Also, what tolls should we expect? Thanks.

We are booked at the Hampton Inn Times Square North and will be going on a cruise sailing out of Port Liberty. Based on the recommendations of this board, I plan to book a car service to take us to Port Liberty. However, I don't know when to request the pick up time because I don't know how long the trip is estimated to take.

I searched the board and cannot find the answer to this question. Can anyone give an estimate as to how long this trip is expected to take? The cruise leaves on a Sunday morning.

Also, what tolls should we expect? Thanks.

What time do you want to be at the pier? I would suggest a target arrival time of 10-10:30, which means leaving NY around 9:30.

Tolls will depend on the route taken. The Lincoln or Holland tunnel toll is $15 and you may be charged this if the car service is returning to NYC. The NJ Turnpike toll is $4 from the Lincoln Tunnel and $1.35 from the Holland Tunnel.