Bulgari amenities?

chrismch

Yes, they check the bottles/soaps as you use them and always replenish before they are finished, near the end of our cruise they were stockpiled in the bathroom, I don't know if they were a free gift or placed there early for the following cruise!

Yes, they check the bottles/soaps as you use them and always replenish before they are finished, near the end of our cruise they were stockpiled in the bathroom, I don't know if they were a free gift or placed there early for the following cruise!

Your stateroom attendant wanted a good tip

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We noticed that the room attendents often put things in the room early to try and make the changeover day smoother. ie there were a new, clean set of sheets on the top shelf of the closet the day before we left.

In a suite with a tub you get Bulgari teabags for the bath and bath salts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Greetings from South Beach, bitob. You are sailing next March on Explorer, as are we. I am also considering a Riviera cruise next year that will be after the refit. I think the PHs on her are very nice, and the closets and bathrooms are better. We love all inclusive, but the beverage package lightens that a bit. Riviera is a gorgeous ship, and the art is also wonderful. My favorite painting is outside the Library. We sailed on O six times, and enjoyed every voyage. Have fun.

Mary

We noticed that the room attendents often put things in the room early to try and make the changeover day smoother. ie there were a new, clean set of sheets on the top shelf of the closet the day before we left.

Is that what that was for? I thought they were more of my parting gifts. :cool: