Horizon

Schoifmom

The Reg Frog Pub will not be on the Horizon. There will now going to be Guy's Pig & Anchor Brewhouse instead. On the Vista, Pig & Anchor was outside on the side of the ship. This will be much better as a restaurant! Hopefully it is like O'Sheenan's on the NCL ships. It would be nice if it served food late in the evening like the Pub on NCL. I hate that pizza is the only late night option on Carnival. And on the Vista Pig & Anchor was only open sea days for a few hours. Carnival website says it is open for lunch everyday (free). But it does say $ Additional. Wonder if that means they will charge for dinner in here.

There will be a charge for dinner, not so for lunch. I don't know about late snacks.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all...is the Tides pool on Lido Deck 5 aft an adults pool only? Have been reading they are doing away with adult pools...but Horizon is not on the list.
No adult pool on the Horizon. There is a small pool in the havana section but that area is not adults only. It's for guests 12 & up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

No adult pool on the Horizon. There is a small pool in the havana section but that area is not adults only. It's for guests 12 & up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

And until 7:00 PM each day, it is only for those guests staying in one of the Havana cabins. To stay in one of those cabins, none of the occupants can be 11 or under. After 7:00, anyone of any age can use the Havana area. The area contains a small pool and two hot tubs.

And until 7:00 PM each day, it is only for those guests staying in one of the Havana cabins. To stay in one of those cabins, none of the occupants can be 11 or under. After 7:00, anyone of any age can use the Havana area. The area contains a small pool and two hot tubs.

How about the Havana bar? When can non Havana guests use it? I googled and it looks like it is same as pool and after 7pm.

Edited by laumicmah

How about the Havana bar? When can non Havana guests use it? I googled and it looks like it is same as pool and after 7pm.

There is an outdoor Havana Pool bar that is for Havana guest only until 7:00 pm. But there is a Havana Bar/lounge inside that is open to the public anytime. The indoor bar has no restrictions on who can be in there.

Not sure if this the right place to post this, but I noticed a price drop on my February 2019 cruise and contacted my vacation planner. I got back $35 per person.

Which cruise might I ask? I just booked the Feb 23 out of Miami