Anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia??

3DBeach

I bought a bottle of garcinia cambogia when it was "all the rage" from the dr. Oz show. It's been sitting on my counter since I got it in the mail. From what I understand it works best if it's paired with a cleanse that was also advertised with it (that I didn't buy but think i'm going to).

Has any anyone tried this??

I just tried it for my first time. I have been taking it for 3 weeks now, 1600mg a day. I like it because I honestly dont feel hungry when I take it, which helps. I am also dieting as well, a new diet called The Miracle B Metabolism diet. I have lost 14lbs in 3 weeks...I am sure mostly due to the dieting part...but the pills may be helping some as well. No side effects or anything, so if you have it try it!

• 3 weeks later...
I bought a bottle of garcinia cambogia when it was "all the rage" from the dr. Oz show. It's been sitting on my counter since I got it in the mail. From what I understand it works best if it's paired with a cleanse that was also advertised with it (that I didn't buy but think i'm going to).

Has any anyone tried this??

Yes I tried it, spent $28 bucks for the chews...they don't taste to bad. About the size of a caramel. I did not notice any side effects or benefit from it. Took it for about three weeks, then got sick with a different health issue(not related to it) and I stopped taking them. I will prob try again...for a longer period of time to give it a chance to work or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been taking it for a few days on the advise of several friends that are trying it with success. I am pretty impressed so far. I have a lot of self control and no cravings. I bought a bottle at Costco. I only need to drop 15 so I am using it as a jump start.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want one that works I tried the following Garcinia: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JV0CJQS and it worked well for me. I was doing cardio every morning and dropped 7 pounds in my first week. It works best when you use it to optimize your workout results. You also have to take it about 60 minutes before meals. You can't take it sporadically throughout the day and not work out. You will see minimal results if any. Hope this helps!

• 6 months later...

you have to be careful with who you buy this stuff from. i bought 3 different companies garcinia cambogia and none of them work. you would think that I would give up but a friend of mine used it and said that it worked but the company she bought it off was out of stock. so i tried another one from these guys http://garcinia.evergreenhealth.co.nz and it worked. i still work out as well but i lose more weight when using their product.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I realise this thread is getting a bit old now but I have also recently been desperate to loose weight. Unable to achieve my weight loss goals through diet change and exercise alone, I started looking at weight loss supplements to help me along.

After a lot of research, Garcinia Cambogia actually does have scientific studies that support its claimed weight loss benefits. There are numerous randomised controlled trials showing superior weight loss to placebo.

I think the problem is, many supplements now available do not contain enough of the active ingredient hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Several brands have been tested by independent laboratories and it has been found that the HCA content was far less than what was stated on the label. This is why I think a lot of people do not achieve weight loss with it, because essentially they are taking a rubbish supplement.

I have been taking a Garcinia Cambogia supplement that is standardised and has at least 50% HCA in it. It also has added calcium and potassium which improves its absorption (also proven by research). I am very happy with the results I am achieving with it. I found the blog below very helpful;

http://www.natural-weight-loss-supplements.com/garciniacambogia/

So I guess what I’m trying to say is do your own research and don’t just rely on what other people say.

:D

• 2 months later...

I've tried it with good success, I first found out about Garcinia by watching the videos on this womans channel https://www.youtube.com/user/mamapanda913 they're very informative, i recommend you watch them. I was a little skeptical at first about garcinia as i've tried the others (green coffee, forskolin etc) and they didn't work for me... I have no say though garcinia got me some good results. I lost about 7 lbs in 3 weeks which I'm happy with :-) I bought mine from the link in her channel. I'll post it here but if it's not allowed admin please remove it... thanks! Best of luck to you. here is the website... http://www.buygarciniacambogiapillsonline.com/

• 2 months later...

I've been using it for about a week now and have lost 5lbs. I am taking it regularly as I work the night shift. But it does definitely suppress my appetite and curb my desire to just mindlessly snack.

I've been using it for about a week now and have lost 5lbs. I am taking it regularly as I work the night shift. But it does definitely suppress my appetite and curb my desire to just mindlessly snack.

Which brand did you use? There are so many options on Amazon. I don't trust the posters with only 1 post. :cool:

Which brand did you use? There are so many options on Amazon. I don't trust the posters with only 1 post. :cool:

Purely Inspired. I bought mine at Kroger. But I've heard you can buy it at Walmart and Target as well.

• 1 month later...

Try digestive enzymes and probiotics. The probiotics maintain good gut health and the digestive enzymes break down the food so your body will push it on through. They really helped me when I was dieting before, and they seem to be helping this time around.

Try digestive enzymes and probiotics. The probiotics maintain good gut health and the digestive enzymes break down the food so your body will push it on through. They really helped me when I was dieting before, and they seem to be helping this time around.

great info thank you

• 1 month later...
I also use probiotics and digestive enzymes daily.

Can you tell me which brands you both use? I've tried more than a few probiotics and enzyme pills and I usually don't see any major change. They are usually so expensive so I don't want to just throw away $$$.

Thank YOU

• 3 months later...