Bulgari amenities?

chrismch

I was reviewing the amenities for the Concierge level, and it shows "a variety of Bulgari amenities" but on the Verandah level it states "Bulgari amenities." Is there a difference with these per cabin type? If so, what is it?

6a013480ad3a9d970c01a3fd0a40a1970b-500wi.png?w=492&h=300&crop=1

Everyone gets Bulgari, the difference is in the variety and quantity supplied.

slideshow_C_Bvlgari_ADD_oClass-Suite-Amenities_b.JPG

I find them overscented, myself (except for the bath salts which are HEAVEN.

We always laugh that that the Bulgari supply in the Big Suites resemble a display in a large department store......and the Butlers' are always asking if more is "needed" :p

We are onboard Nautica now and there is a minor change in the Bulgari product, at least in Concierge cabins. We were supplied with a new scent called blue tea. There is a card stating that if we prefer the old green tea scent, our cabin attendant will switch them.

I have sensitive skin & they do not seem to bother me at all

The old stuff the conditioner would make DH eyes swell up if they got on his face

I do not find the Green tea too scented

JMO

My wife has very sensitive skin and she thinks that the round, green soap is great.. pictured in the above photo's. But uses her own shampoo, conditioner, creams, etc.

Edited by arima22

There are clear, green, blue and red. I don't know the differences, but generally the lower cabins get the clear bottles. Over the years we've used them all.

It all works for me.

In PH we had both green and blue and were asked to choose which we preferred.

Personally I prefer L'Occitane on Regent..

I found L'Occitane too scented for me

I guess it is like most things in life ... a personal choice ;)

In PH we had both green and blue and were asked to choose which we preferred.

Personally I prefer L'Occitane on Regent..

Please could you tell me what is in the gift box in high suites?

In the top suites (I'm talking once in an OC on Marina, twice in an VS on Marina and once in a VS on Sirena, Sirena being most recent) you get a large shallow circular box filled with items. Mostly soaps and shampoos as I recall. But a goodly number. Ours have always been of the "green" variety. I don't recall bath salts in that box ... shampoos and soaps mostly.

However, we noticed that on the Sirena cruise (Oct '16) as opposed to the previous Marina cruises (Oct '11 to April '15) the selections had changed. Whereas before we took EVERYTHING home, this last cruise we only took a few shampoos. And most of the shampoos were a combo Bath Gel/Shampoo, and we really don't like washing our bodies and our hair with the same product!

I don't know if this is a general downgrade, or just the difference between the "R" and "O" ships but the latter option doesn't make much sense to me.

More likely they have just changed the offerings?

Mura

When we were in a PH on Marina more recently (I forget when!) we got the standard individual bottles as I recall.

Mura

I love the bath salts and the clear soap, but find the combined shower gel/shampoo is not very good if you have long hair. I take my own preferred brand of shampoo and conditioner, and shower cream as I have sensitive skin, but my husband uses the Bulgari stuff. I do like the perfume however.

• 1 year later...

Can't answer the question above since we haven't been in concierge cabins on either Marina or Riviera.

But we also don't like the combination shampoo/shower gel. We liked the shampoo that originally was provided very much.

Mura

Just off Riviera and it is a combination shampoo/body wash and then a conditioner. Also body lotion provided. This was in the green tea scent. Also green round bar soap for sink and wrapped round soap for bath or shower. We were in category B.

Thank you :)

I am currently on Riviera in a B grade suite and though the Bulgari products are lovely, because I have sensitive skin and can’t use products with sulphates/parabens, unless it specifically states on the label ‘No sulphates/parabens’ and has no sodium laurel sulphate in the ingredients then I err on the side of caution and use my own. Canyon Ranch does have such products though they are in large dispenser pumps and they do provide small cups for use in the shower.

I am currently on Riviera in a B grade suite and though the Bulgari products are lovely, because I have sensitive skin and can’t use products with sulphates/parabens, unless it specifically states on the label ‘No sulphates/parabens’ and has no sodium laurel sulphate in the ingredients then I err on the side of caution and use my own. Canyon Ranch does have such products though they are in large dispenser pumps and they do provide small cups for use in the shower.

Question. If you choose to use the shampoo and conditioner. Don’t hey replenish on a daily basis?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums