Water is pretty to see

Drink plenty but not from the sea

So we're starting the fourth month of the year

So do all the things above and get off your rear

What will happen..I'll just say

April there will be less of you... last day

So May first you'll start again

At a lower number you'll begin

Good Morning .. its a lovely day here, temps in the low 30's ... snow is starting to disappear, and I get to start my day with a poem. Thank you Belle.

I think that my body has decided to maintain the weight right where it is. I am down .2# this week. I'll keep plugging away. As long as I continue to be healthy I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

Have a great day all. Jan

Hello!

Belle ~ As usual, great poem!

Jan ~ You had a loss and that is great! I'm glad you're not beating yourself up about it. ;) It does really get hard to lose the closer you get to goal. I had this same problem and I vamped up my workouts. It worked!

Good luck, everyone!

Good Morning Everyone,

I didn't weigh in today but did over the weekend, down .5. I'm down 6 lbs. since Jan. I'm not sure about losing any more before my cruise in 3 weeks.

My stupid runner's knee is still giving me problems, although right now I'm not in hideous amounts of pain (I'm greatful!) so I'm exercising but not as hard as I'd like. I have a message in to my doctor to see if I should go have Orthopedics take a looks at it.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Good luck everyone this week.

Happy Thursday all! Loved the poem Belle(as usual!). Thanks for sharing and inspiring us! I'm down 2 this week, 17 total (37 to go). Jan: down .2 is better than up .2! Keep it up and remember that slow and steady is the best. Have a great weekend all! Maggie

My weigh in wasn't great again! I was up 2.6 lbs. 2 weeks ago (too much ham and to many jelly beans over Easter!!) and this week I was up .6 lbs. I'm definately NOT discouraged. I'm right back on track and really looking forward to next weeks weigh in already! Hope you all have a great day and a super weekend.

I'm down 2 this week, 17 total (37 to go). Jan: down .2 is better than up .2! Keep it up and remember that slow and steady is the best. Have a great weekend all! Maggie

Maggie ~ Great job! :)

My weigh in wasn't great again! I was up 2.6 lbs. 2 weeks ago (too much ham and to many jelly beans over Easter!!) and this week I was up .6 lbs. I'm definately NOT discouraged. I'm right back on track and really looking forward to next weeks weigh in already! Hope you all have a great day and a super weekend.

Look at it this way, you're going in the right direction! :D

I weighed this morning and was down two pounds from two weeks ago.

Yay for Daniel! :)

Archived