Is Uberwav Available in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area

Trying to find out if uberwav is available in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area to transport us with my mobility scooter. The uber website says it is the same price as uberxl but I can't find anywhere where they say it is available in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area. If anyone can help please post.

It was not available in March. I use a mobility scooter. So far we’ve had no issues with ordering an XL. The driver has always helped load it into the back of the vehicle. At times we’ve had to take off the seat and load the battery separately but so far it’s always worked.

It was not available in March. I use a mobility scooter. So far we’ve had no issues with ordering an XL. The driver has always helped load it into the back of the vehicle. At times we’ve had to take off the seat and load the battery separately but so far it’s always worked.

Thanks for the information. Did you book in advance?

No. Actually I have both uber and lynx on my phone. The closest one usually gets my business. We take them airport to hotel, around town, and to the ship. I don’t think we ever had to wait more than 10 minutes. I always book a shuttle from the ship. I don’t think I’d ever be able to find the driver in the exit confusion as you get off the ship.