Bliss Haven Restaurant

NW Pacific

I have seen YouTube vid's of the outdoor portion of the restaurant, and it overlooks the main pool area. I guess it'll depend on the weather whether you can use it or not.

Edited by morety

Side question: the deck plans show that it has an outdoor seating area. Is it reasonable to think a mid-June cruise would be a time to take advantage of that area? Any pictures of that space?

I was on June 30th and it was 80 degrees and it was not used when I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Side question: the deck plans show that it has an outdoor seating area. Is it reasonable to think a mid-June cruise would be a time to take advantage of that area? Any pictures of that space?

More so than the Waterfront, the outside seating at the Haven can get windy, hot, humid, cold, wet while the ship is underway.

Since the topic is "Bliss Haven Restaurant" I am going on a limb here and assuming the Haven restaurant is the same on the Getaway? Anyway, my question is, Haven restaurant for breakfast--is there a buffet as well as a set menu? I thought I read something somewhere about a buffet option? Does anyone have any Haven breakfast menus?

Since the topic is "Bliss Haven Restaurant" I am going on a limb here and assuming the Haven restaurant is the same on the Getaway? Anyway, my question is, Haven restaurant for breakfast--is there a buffet as well as a set menu? I thought I read something somewhere about a buffet option? Does anyone have any Haven breakfast menus?

On Getaway, the Haven Restaurant is on the same level as the courtyard and does not have a dedicated outdoor dining area. For breakfast, there is a buffet with cold options and a menu for hot options. You can mix and match as you like. I don't have the menu but it should be readily available by searching for Haven breakfast menu. I believe the suite breakfast menu is essentially the same on all ships, even those without a dedicated Haven restaurant.