NCL Shore Excursions #

Gampy1967

I know I am going to get flamed for this as it has been covered before but I simply can't find it. What is the number for the shore excursion desk so I can reserve my excursions ahead of time and utilize my $50/port credit? Thanks.

Edited by Gampy1967
typo

I know I am going to get flamed for this as it has been covered before but I simply can't find it. What is the number for the shore excursion desk so I can reserve my excursions ahead of time and utilize my $50/port credit? Thanks.

so, we need to call them if we want to use the credit ahead of time? we can't just do the reservation online? I need to write this number down. Thanks !!!

I booked online using the link they provide. It said the shore excursion credit would be applied after I took the excursion. I assume that means it will be refunded to the credit card I used. Was that not the correct procedure?

Gray

It's kind of weird: the TOS for the Shore Excursion Credit clearly says you have to book the excursions over the phone or on the ship, but there's also a big splash page on MyNCL telling me to use the credit and book the excursions online. So I guess you can do it either way...?

Yes - in other discussions it is clear that nobody gets the $50 credit until after the excursion is taken and it comes as OBC. Seemed to be agreement that type of OBC can be used to pay for anything including service charge if you didn't prepay it. But I will find out in November myself...or else I will be buying a lot of photos.