Marella Celebration 7th Dec flight changes email?

Just had the dreaded 'change to your holiday' email with flight changes. Strangely they are the very same as before unless i am really missing something? has anyone booked this cruise very early and had different flights to those now showing to Malaga?

Outbound 07-12-2018 on Flight TUI Airways 4540

Depart London Gatwick at 13:35

Arrive Costa Del Sol at 17:25

Just had the dreaded 'change to your holiday' email with flight changes. Strangely they are the very same as before unless i am really missing something? has anyone booked this cruise very early and had different flights to those now showing to Malaga?

Outbound 07-12-2018 on Flight TUI Airways 4540

Depart London Gatwick at 13:35

Arrive Costa Del Sol at 17:25

Nothing to do with TUI, but I have just had a flight alteration for another holiday and can't for the life of me find what it is

We've just been advised our Dreamliner flight from Manchester 4th April to Barbados has been changed from 10.30am to 11.30am Not good trying to get to airport for 8.30am with all the commuter traffic may have to stay overnight
Hi both have you thought of using one of the premium lounges, they are a nice environment to while away a couple of hours, we always book on its a great way to start your holiday and relax if you have a flight delay[emoji106]

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Ha ha I think I'll need 3 dress sizes!! Seriously although obviously we're drinking more than we would at home we only have an English breakfast at brunch and then dinner every day unless we're up early out on a trip so shouldn't put too much weight on as I get a lot of exercise cruising. We did the last winter season cruise plus 2 weeks repositioning this April and didn't put any weight on Loved it so next April we've again added on the last winter season cruise to the 3 week repositioning back to Dubrovnik and hopefully when we get back the summer will be on its way I hope Maris and Tom are back on Celebration after their winter break Have a great cruise