Crepes on Seaside

researchfreak90

Curious if there are crepes served on Seaside. It seems that they may be served in Bistro La Boheme? Reason I ask is they are listed as included on the Deluxe drink package. Also can anyone provide a picture of the Bistro La Boheme, and before you point me to another thread, all the threads either dont have the picture or the picture part is broken so please check your link or post direct. Please and thank you.

They have crepes at the back gelato bar at the back pf the ship by the pool on 7 I believe is the deck number. Last I heard they are no longer included in the drink package unless they have changed it back again. Last I hear they were free again for YC but that may have changed again also. Things seem to change quite often.

Curious if there are crepes served on Seaside. It seems that they may be served in Bistro La Boheme? Reason I ask is they are listed as included on the Deluxe drink package. Also can anyone provide a picture of the Bistro La Boheme, and before you point me to another thread, all the threads either dont have the picture or the picture part is broken so please check your link or post direct. Please and thank you.

They are served in the South beach pool. YUM

HOLY CREPE!

We're going to be on that same cruise as yourself.

I sure hope they are still included, as it stated for the drink package.