Lunch in specialty restaurants

I&J Cruisers

Does anyone know if Roy’s is open for lunch. We are mostly interested in having sushi there for lunch, possibly also one dinner in the Asian Market Kitchen. We will be on Seaside August 25 we will be sailing in the Yacht Club for the 2nd time. We did it about 3 years ago on Divina.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if Roy’s is open for lunch. We are mostly interested in having sushi there for lunch, possibly also one dinner in the Asian Market Kitchen. We will be on Seaside August 25 we will be sailing in the Yacht Club for the 2nd time. We did it about 3 years ago on Divina.

Sorry can't answer your questions but have a question for you. I guess I can assume from your question there is no sushi in the YC buffet or restaurant? Sushi is probably a la carte so no way to buy a package that would be worthwhile if that is my only interest specialty restaurant wise?

Sorry can't answer your questions but have a question for you. I guess I can assume from your question there is no sushi in the YC buffet or restaurant? Sushi is probably a la carte so no way to buy a package that would be worthwhile if that is my only interest specialty restaurant

I’m assuming it is a la carte. Sorry we can’t answer your ax. We’ve only done one other MSC cruise and that was on Divina in the Yacht Club. There was no Roy’s and I Never went into the buffet.

Not YC, but buffet on Deck 8 back in Feb ‘18 Seaside, they had sushi one meal...very basic rolls.

Roy’s had great fatty tuna...as always a lil spendy...but tasty

Sorry can't answer your questions but have a question for you. I guess I can assume from your question there is no sushi in the YC buffet or restaurant? Sushi is probably a la carte so no way to buy a package that would be worthwhile if that is my only interest specialty restaurant wise?