How long until you get a voyager number?

rwdtgb

i applied for one just a few days ago and i had a voyagers number only a few hours later, but no notification email from them, i logged into my account and see that its assigned. submitted a pdf print out of an email from princess welcoming me to ruby, msc gave me 2200 points and silver status,

I booked before noticing the match program (note to self: ALWAYS consult cruise critic BEFORE booking with a new line.) Once I learned of the status match, I applied online for our family of three using our DCL Castaway Club platinum accounts. I received no email response from MSC but my black card Voyagers Club number showed up on my reservation within a day. My son received an email within a week and I simply plugged his number into our reservation. My husband received neither so I called MSC. The agent determined that he did, indeed, have a number but it needed to be "activated" through an email. After a day or two, when no such email appeared, I called again and a "manager" was able to activate the number. Again, I simply plugged that number into our existing reservation. We've received our 5% discount, but no notice of an on board credit or other perks. We sail in March, 2019, so we'll see how it goes. The moral of this story...WHO KNOWS what the system is, but practice a little patience and persistence, and you will get your status match! My fingers are crossed that we get all of our perks and that you experience a smoother process when applying!!! ;)