If you could choose only one snorkeling spot

jsvarp

So, if you could choose only one location of the below mentioned cruise ports to snorkel, where would you choose and why?

Bonus points for recommending a non cruise ship sponsored excursion[emoji6]

We're cruising eastern Caribbean to St. Thomas, USV, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove, DR.

Thanks in advance!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=jsvarp&date=12-8-2018&text=&ship=Carnival%20Breeze

We did the Supreme Snorkel Trip with White Sands in Grand Turk and enjoyed it. We got to snorkel a reef, the wall, dive for conch and see the sting rays at Gibbs Cay. They even made fresh conch salad from the conch we got and we kept the shell as a souvenir.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did the Supreme Snorkel Trip with White Sands in Grand Turk and enjoyed it. We got to snorkel a reef, the wall, dive for conch and see the sting rays at Gibbs Cay. They even made fresh conch salad from the conch we got and we kept the shell as a souvenir.

Any "creative"suggestions ...of how to get the shell back in the ship. Allegedly it's not allowed...[emoji17]

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=jsvarp&date=12-8-2018&text=&ship=Carnival%20Breeze

Any "creative"suggestions ...of how to get the shell back in the ship. Allegedly it's not allowed...[emoji17]

We just put them in the beach bag my daughter had. No one said anything or that we couldn’t bring them back. We packed them in our checked luggage for the flight home and there were no issues.

• 1 month later...

Hi, 2 adults on MSC Divina this Oct/ Nov. Doing Ocho Rios - Cartagena - Colon - Puerto Limon - Costa Maya - Nassau. We'd love some good quality snorkelling at one of these ports of call. Which would ya'll recommend? It would be a bonus if you knew of a reliable operator to use too. We'd hate to take our gear half way round the world for nothing. Thanks a bunch.

So, if you could choose only one location of the below mentioned cruise ports to snorkel, where would you choose and why?

Bonus points for recommending a non cruise ship sponsored excursion[emoji6]

We're cruising eastern Caribbean to St. Thomas, USV, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove, DR.

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest a sail from the East End of STT to the cays off St John for the best snorkeling. Yacht Nightwind has always been highly regarded but that was destroyed during Irma. There are others listed under day sails or charters on the VInow dot com site though.

Otherwise taxi to Sapphire Beach and enjoy snorkeling from shore along with a beautiful beach.