Constellation October 31, 2017 Israel and Mediterranean Video Review

croaziera

We're thinking of this itinerary for 2019, but very unsure of Israel. Could you please tell me a bit more about that port. Thanks so much.

We felt very safe in Israel during the three days we spent there. We docked in Haifa and took a tour to Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. The next day we sailed to Ashdod and did a tour of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. The ship overnighted in Ashdod, so the next day we took a tour of Caesarea, Tel Aviv and Jaffa. We felt safe everywhere we went and the people were very friendly. There were tons of tourists everywhere we went, much more than I expected to encounter. Don’t let the news on television deter you from going.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're thinking of this itinerary for 2019, but very unsure of Israel. Could you please tell me a bit more about that port. Thanks so much.

When we did this cruise last year, my wife did not want to go. She was concerned about our safety. After the cruise, she told me that she thoroughly enjoyed Israel and was never concerned for her safety while there. It is an amazing place, with so much to see. I have a very complete review of this cruise on our website that is linked to in my signature, if you want to read about what we did during those three days, including a lot of photos from the tours.

When we did this cruise last year, my wife did not want to go. She was concerned about our safety. After the cruise, she told me that she thoroughly enjoyed Israel and was never concerned for her safety while there. It is an amazing place, with so much to see. I have a very complete review of this cruise on our website that is linked to in my signature, if you want to read about what we did during those three days, including a lot of photos from the tours.
Thank you so much. I'll be taking a good look at that!

Do it!!!

No worries at all! We did this cruise on Silhouette and it was one of our best ever! We stayed overnight in Jerusalem‘s old town.

Here’s more about it. http://travellove.one/Our-Trips/Holy-Land-Cruise-01/holy-land-cruise-01.html

Do it!!!

No worries at all! We did this cruise on Silhouette and it was one of our best ever! We stayed overnight in Jerusalem‘s old town.

Here’s more about it. http://travellove.one/Our-Trips/Holy-Land-Cruise-01/holy-land-cruise-01.html

Thank you so much for sharing this journey. Beautiful photos!