** Bon Voyage we'resailingaway, 42gothere, albingirl, RMLincoln, terryndonna - Oct 20

kazu

The itinerary for this one was very well named. Our lucky CC members on this one are really in for an adventure. And what could be nicer than round trip Europe without flying??? A blue hulled beauty is definitely the way to go. We hope our CC members enjoy all of their ports and their time on board and, of course, wish them safe travels, fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Veendam - 49 day Atlantic Adventure:

we're sailing away....

42gothere

albingirl

RMLincoln - enjoy your 25h wedding anniversary & your DH's 75th birthday celebrations!

terryndonna - enjoy your 41st anniversary celebration!

E7T49F.jpg

Bon Voyage everyone!!!!!!

Have a great adventure and cruise & a WONDERFUL time !!!!!!

Many thanks for all the good wishes! We had some potential issues crop up in the last month, but can most thankfully say, as of today, we have the OK to proceed as planned!!! Health is always more important than vacation, but it's a great relief that we can go... now a ton of last minute pulling things together to depart home late Wednesday for our flight to FLL early Thursday. I'm definitely in the YIKES stage.

I'd love to do some updates along the way but I know I had such difficulties with that last time it might have to wait until we return, but I'll say that I'll try and see how it goes. The roll call has over 220 people, so I"m looking forward to meeting many of our CC friends and hoping somebody does a Live Thread.

My countdown is now only 4 more suppers to create! Atlantic Adventurer, here we come. Special thanks to Kazu, you've inspired us again, and so glad you did! m--