Nautica - Concierge

MDZ

Does anyone have an Email address for the concierge.

I want to set up a meet and greet before the cruise so I can print invitations.

MDZ

I've asked that question myself in the past, but they tell me that there is a hard and fast rule that the Concierge must concentrate solely on each group of passengers as they join the ship.

In other words, they don't prep for future cruises, because if they did they would be swamped with requests and never get anything done for the Passengers presently on the ship.

I overcome this difficulty by contacting the Concierge as soon as I board the ship and having my "guest list" printed out for submission. I'm usually able to schedule the Meet & Greet in under 15 minutes.

Edited by JimandStan

When I have arranged the M&G on the first night, I contacted O's Guest Services ahead of time and asked them to let the Concierge know of my plans and the number of attendees. When I got the the ship, I double checked with the Concierge and they haad gotten the info and our area had the sign up and most of the Senior Officers attended.

Charlotte

It's nice if you want to print the invitations but you don't need to do so -- unless perhaps you are doing the M&G the day you board. Because when the concierge has your list the ship will send out invitations. They can't really do so if you hold the event that day.

As to their not "accepting" information prior to the cruise I have two exceptions ... one was a few years ago, the other was now.

A few years ago a member of our M&G group was on board for the prior cruise and so she was able to give the concierge my list of participants. At least he was able to give her a time and place. I doubt he did any more at that point -- that party was not held on embarkation day.

This time, our TA was able to notify the concierge that we were going to be holding our M&G on boarding day in Horizons right after the boat drill. They really didn't need to do more than notify the bartenders, etc. I WAS asked to contact the Executive Concierge when I boarded to confirm that the party was on. They were very good about asking if there was anything else they could do for me. It went off without a hitch.

Mura