There are many small Greek islands that do not figure on Azamara’s itineraries which tend to visit the Popular islands that the mainstream lines also visit. Do you envisage including the smaller islands in the future, and even a sail through the Corinth Canal?

To satisfy our own needs in this respect we have had to resort to a Seabourn itinerary for 2018, despite AZ being our line of choice.

• 3 weeks later...

I love your username! We do plan on having one of the most extensive Greek deployment in our brands history, stay tuned for new Azamara Pursuit extensive country intensive voyages on the broader smaller Greek islands. I think you’ll be delighted.

I love your username! We do plan on having one of the most extensive Greek deployment in our brands history, stay tuned for new Azamara Pursuit extensive country intensive voyages on the broader smaller Greek islands. I think you’ll be delighted.

Just love the Ships Larry, and we’ve made good friends with the officers and staff, we’ve got 3 cruises booked for 2018 and are looking forward to seeing the 2019 Med deployments.