Valor or any ship UNDER the lido deck?

golfntob

We were on Valor last December a little further back in room 8400 (give or take a cabin or two - I forget exactly) and heard tromping through the buffet area all night. NOT recommended for light sleepers. I've never been under a pool area so couldn't say if it would be better but my next cruise I made sure there were cabins above and below me.

I have had aft extended balconies directly under the Lido deck on the Magic and a mid-ship balcony on the Breeze, directly across from mid ship elevators.

Although I have read of complaints regarding noise, I haven't experienced it.

I thoroughly enjoyed both locations.

I was on the Magic on Verandah at the very back of the ship (one of the corner balconies). This put our cabin right under the aft pool/bar and I didn't hear a thing. Admittedly at the time this was an adult only pool so not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.

This February I'm going to be in an interior cabin on Verandah deck on the Miracle. Our cabin will be directly below the Serenity pool area so hopefully I won't have a problem. The location is just so convenient.

I have had aft extended balconies directly under the Lido deck on the Magic and a mid-ship balcony on the Breeze, directly across from mid ship elevators.

Although I have read of complaints regarding noise, I haven't experienced it.

I thoroughly enjoyed both locations.

My experience too.

I've stayed under the Lido restaurant twice. I think it really depends on the person (or maybe the ship). I loved the location and didn't have any problem with noise.

Same here.