Submitting early saver price match

CMomto4

My price dropped $10/pp today, so I was putting in a price match. This might be a really dumb question, but how do I answer the "price protection" question? We're not fully paid for yet, so I thought they gave a discount off the total fare, but neither one of my options (onboard credit, or, upgrade) seem like that would apply. I'm fine if it has to go toward onboard credit, as I know it will get used lol, but if they just took it off my overall fare, I would prefer that.

Just select OBC and they will reduce the amount owed. Make sure you are taking into account any OBC you may have had with your past rate because if the new one doesn’t include it, you will lose it. Also make sure the taxes haven’t changed making your total fare actually more. One more thing - double check that if you picked your cabin initially that the new rate isn’t for a guarantee or you will lose your cabin.

I don't put in any forms. I just call the 800 number and they do it for me and send me an e mail showing either the new price or if after final payment then on board credit. Much easier and faster to me than sending in forms.

Sometimes it depends upon who you get.... there was a time when I didn’t even realize there was a form. Then once I called and they directed me to how I could access and submit the form. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sometimes it depends upon who you get.... there was a time when I didn’t even realize there was a form. Then once I called and they directed me to how I could access and submit the form. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me too. I was submitting a price drop for one of my friends that didn’t use my PVP so I called the 800 number and they told me to use the form. I told my friends if they wanted me to check on stuff like that for them, that unless they used my PVP they were on their own. One call to him and it’s done. I have an email confirmation before I hang up the phone.

I too have always had my PVP take care of it and am always amazed at how fast I get the confirmation. Yesterday when I emailed her I got an out of office reply that gave me another PVP to contact. Since it was Friday night I decided to just do it myself and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. Still had my confirmation in less than an hour I will still have my PVP take care of it when possible but if you don’t have one you like don’t worry. It’s painless!

Not to hijack- but I assume the pack & go rates that are lower than my ES rate don't apply for a credit, correct? Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Correct. Pack & Go are usually guarantee rates which do not apply to price matching