Where's my '7 for 7' email?

marama

I signed up for the Thursday Specials by email but they have not been arriving now for about the past month. I'm wondering whether its been quietly dropped or whether its something to do with my email address? I tried re-registering with a different email address, but still nothing. Just wondering whether everyone else is still receiving these emails each Thursday?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, the last one I received was sent 8/24 and it was in spam. I hadn't noticed that they weren't coming - they go to an address that my husband checks daily, not the one I use most of the time.

I'd booked the first Wonders of Alaska and Canada when it was on 7 for 7 and was interested in booking the prior ocean crossing if it had a good 7 for 7 price. The new 7 for 7 specials come out on Thursdays so I've just been going to the website for them to check:

https://www.windstarcruises.com/specials/

Japan and North Pacific is on this week's list and I booked it Monday so now all I have to do is monitor in case there is a price drop.

The email said that there would be a new set of specials each Thursday so perhaps they didn't plan on sending it each week.

Did you get the notice of the One Week Sale (which is a two-week sale for Yacht Club members because we could start booking now)?

• 1 month later...
I signed up for the Thursday Specials by email but they have not been arriving now for about the past month. I'm wondering whether its been quietly dropped or whether its something to do with my email address? I tried re-registering with a different email address, but still nothing. Just wondering whether everyone else is still receiving these emails each Thursday?

Hello,

Since our last cruise, May 2017, neither my husband nor I have received ANY Windstar email-offers!

NO '7 for 7' ones, no 'Sales' ones.

We have tried signing up on the Windstar website again but, living in the UK, we can't add our post (zip) code!

We have emailed guest-relations and still nothing.

Anyone else missing emails?

We didn't disgrace ourselves on the cruise so, we don't think we've been crossed off their contact list!

Every Thursday i go on WS and under Specials in the homepage, the 7/7 specials show up. I have been on 21 cruises with WS and my emails from them are not consistent, who knows why. This works fine. Happy Sailing.

Has anyone else noticed that there are only 6 cruises on the 7 for 7 this week? The 7th cruise Aleutians and North Pacific Crossing is at the same price it was before and it doesn't have a star by it.

BTW, the discount on 7 for 7 cruised varies, I guess depending on how much capacity they have left and how close the cruise is. I've seen discounts of more than 50% and less than 13%.

Has anyone else noticed that there are only 6 cruises on the 7 for 7 this week? The 7th cruise Aleutians and North Pacific Crossing is at the same price it was before and it doesn't have a star by it.

BTW, the discount on 7 for 7 cruised varies, I guess depending on how much capacity they have left and how close the cruise is. I've seen discounts of more than 50% and less than 13%.

The Aleutians and North Pacific Crossing price has been updated. It now says 1899 instead of 3899 so quite a good discount.