Valor, Cheers, Bottled Water

Sebleo

Just off the Valor and wanted to give you a heads up about the bottled water in the dining room. We had the cheers program and ordered a large bottle of water for the table. When they gave us the receipt to sign they charged us for it and gave 25% off. When asked they said it was correct. We later passed guest services so I stopped and asked them about it. He grabbed a sheet and said it doesn't appear to be included anymore. I told him it was when we purchased it. He apologized and said they are changing and twaking it all the time. So, I thought, no big deal. We're out $3 and some change and we won' order it anymore. But now I'm home and checking the plan again...and it is still included.

Again, not a huge deal, but just letting you know especially if you'e going on Valor soon.

At least at the coffee bar on Fantasy about 2 weeks ago, it was not included. We requested and she very kindly told us the smaller bottles were included but not the larger ones. We wondered if the large bottles were only included at MDR perhaps but didn't order any. Would appear not...

The larger bottles were never included with cheers. Just the single serving ones - 16 ounce.

The last time we got cheers, on Conquest, about a year ago they were. The large bottles, along with sparkling water in the dining room. This time they had cans of sparkling water that we were given when we ordered it.

The last time we got cheers, on Conquest, about a year ago they were. The large bottles, along with sparkling water in the dining room. This time they had cans of sparkling water that we were given when we ordered it.
We ordered one on the Vista and had to pay for it. OK.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We ordered one on the Vista and had to pay for it. OK.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It seems that even though the policy is that it is included, and that there are some ships that are following that policy that more aren't. I would FOR SURE verify before ordering now that we know!

It seems that even though the policy is that it is included, and that there are some ships that are following that policy that more aren't. I would FOR SURE verify before ordering now that we know!

Exactly!

Large format bottles are only included in the dining room and specialty dining restaurants.

Small bottles are included only at bars and lounges.

Know before you go!