Suggestions on downtown Mobile Hotels?

Lovex4

We'll be sailing the Fantasy in December and want to stay in downtown Mobile the night before and night after our cruise.

Does anyone have suggestions of nice downtown hotels that have port shuttles?

Also, any ideas on getting a party of 4 from the airport to the hotel?

Thanks!

We'll be sailing the Fantasy in December and want to stay in downtown Mobile the night before and night after our cruise.

Does anyone have suggestions of nice downtown hotels that have port shuttles?

Also, any ideas on getting a party of 4 from the airport to the hotel?

Thanks!

Hotels:

http://www.mobile.org/cruise/

Transportation:

http://mobilebaytransportation.com/

The Battle House Hotel has a park and cruise package and is a great hotel. It's been a few years since I've stayed there, but it consistently receives stellar reviews.

We stayed at The Admiral last month before our cruise - GORGEOUS hotel right downtown, but no shuttle. We easily could have taken an Uber or cab to the port, but we had our car with us and drove to the port. We booked a 1 bedroom suite for under $170 and were beyond thrilled with our multi-room suite. It was HUGE - and had 2 bathrooms, bedroom, living room, kitchen area, and dining room. The Admiral is now at the top of my list for pre-cruise stays in Mobile.

The Battle House Hotel has a park and cruise package and is a great hotel. It's been a few years since I've stayed there, but it consistently receives stellar reviews.

We stayed at The Admiral last month before our cruise - GORGEOUS hotel right downtown, but no shuttle. We easily could have taken an Uber or cab to the port, but we had our car with us and drove to the port. We booked a 1 bedroom suite for under $170 and were beyond thrilled with our multi-room suite. It was HUGE - and had 2 bathrooms, bedroom, living room, kitchen area, and dining room. The Admiral is now at the top of my list for pre-cruise stays in Mobile.

If you don't have a ton of luggage, you could actually walk from the Admiral. It's only a 10 minute walk.

We are staying at the battle house. Cost us 192 with all taxes for 4 people. They are letting us park our car there and have to and from transport. I have heard geat things about the admiral and battle house and we like the idea of being downtown.

We are staying at the battle house. Cost us 192 with all taxes for 4 people. They are letting us park our car there and have to and from transport. I have heard geat things about the admiral and battle house and we like the idea of being downtown.
If you ever get a chance to see The Prince with Bruce Willis, John Cusack and Jason Patric, some of it was filmed in the Battle House hotel.

• 2 weeks later...