Newt Amsterdam penthouse pictures

szdiver

Does anyone have pictures of the penthouse on Newt Amsterdam?

I need to know where the third person will sleep and if there is indeed an extra bathroom.....

Hope someone out there knows these answers .... Thanks.

We just got off the Neiuw Amsterdam on the 20th and have stayed in Pinnacle Suite 7031 twice in as many years. The bed is not part of the couch but if you find the photos that others have mentioned on this post then you should look for the television in the living room. Under that is a large set of cabinet doors that open up and in there is a pull out double bed. What is nice is that you can close the doors to the bedroom and have privacy from the living and dining room areas. There is a powder room that the third person can use just off the entry area. In addition there are drawers in the dining room that can store folded clothes, otherwise all hanging clothes would be in the dressing area only accessible through the master bedroom and bath. Attached are pictures of the of the powder room and dining area with extra drawers. I only have a panorama of the living room with cabinet that I would be more than happy to share in an email.

Its a great room and we love the space and the large balcony.

IMG_2168.jpg.2c6f5d71b7c50d8d37e10e76e0422b54.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg.ca44de23cf664cad6c25bfec90490f56.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg.514ec84dea9ca98164d173954568268d.jpg

We just got off the Neiuw Amsterdam on the 20th and have stayed in Pinnacle Suite 7031 twice in as many years. The bed is not part of the couch but if you find the photos that others have mentioned on this post then you should look for the television in the living room. Under that is a large set of cabinet doors that open up and in there is a pull out double bed. What is nice is that you can close the doors to the bedroom and have privacy from the living and dining room areas. There is a powder room that the third person can use just off the entry area. In addition there are drawers in the dining room that can store folded clothes, otherwise all hanging clothes would be in the dressing area only accessible through the master bedroom and bath. Attached are pictures of the of the powder room and dining area with extra drawers. I only have a panorama of the living room with cabinet that I would be more than happy to share in an email.

Its a great room and we love the space and the large balcony.

Thanks so much. This is our first pinnicle suite....email is: szdiver47 at aol . com