Air Confirmation / Virgin

pollardtom

Hello,

We are on a WB TA cruise soon, with a flight back to the UK. I have received the Air Confirmation with flight number etc. Is this the only document I need, or do I need to get something from Virgin Atlantic too?

Thanks.

Yes, Supply the Advance Passenger Information.

You will need to log in to Virgin Atlantic to "manage my booking" unless your TA has already done it for you.

Confirm your details are correct etc and you can then manage your seating early or you can also then be able to check in online and if seating not preselected choose a comfortable seat from those available when check in opens 24 hours before flight.. You can also join the flying club.

Edited by Pennbank

• 1 month later...

Could anyone help me further with this. we start our holiday in a day and a half - flight on the 1st of December.

I have checked on virgins site again and cant find my booking reference on the flight confirmation.

I have been trying with cunard booking reference

Sounds like this is a Cunard package. Virgin almost certainly generated its own Record Locator (booking reference) when Cunard booked the flight. It may be shown on Air Confirmation, if not you'll have to do some detective work. Another reason I don't like cruise line air.

Could anyone help me further with this. we start our holiday in a day and a half - flight on the 1st of December.

I have checked on virgins site again and cant find my booking reference on the flight confirmation.

I have been trying with cunard booking reference

I would call Cunard ASAP. I had a similar thing happen to me in May this year. I had the flight booking reference and was keeping an eye on it and I found it had been cancelled. I phoned Air Canada who confirmed it had been cancelled, but couldn't help as I had booked through a third party, Cunard Air. Even when I phoned Cunard Air they did not believe it as they had the details in front of them. Everything turned out alright after they rebooked and we had a good flight at a good price, but it took the glitter and excitement out of the journey to England as I had lost confidence in Cunard. Imagine trying to explain that at the airport if I hadn't been keeping an eye on my flight.

Edited by candle in the wind
Addition.