Nieuw Amsterdam #1041?

canadarocks

It should be far enough away from the Queen's Lounge that the BB King's group won't be a disturbance.

Thanks RuthC. I'm trying to decide between what's left that's available. No inside Main J cabins unfortunately. Any thoughts on Inside Cabin #8045 or #8060?

Or is it better at this point to upgrade to an oceanview? There's very little difference price wise, which could be a great thing I suppose. :)

Edited by canadarocks

I am a fan of the k cabins on the main floor... our favorite cabins are signature suites... but our second choice are the k cabins. We use some of the savings and rent a cabana for the week. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I, too, would rather have one of the huge insides than an outside. If those I-cabins are of the extra generous size, I would rather have one of them (assuming it's between the forward and aft elevators) than the K-cabins on Main Deck. Those are just too far to walk for my taste. If you spend more time at that end of the ship, though, or don't have trouble walking, they would be excellent.

DH is adamant about the window. So which of these two ocean views would you recommend?

Main Deck - aft E1113 (we were in this exact location on the Koningsdam and loved it) or midship D1041 (slightly more expensive, which might mean it is preferable??)

DH is adamant about the window. So which of these two ocean views would you recommend?

Main Deck - aft E1113 (we were in this exact location on the Koningsdam and loved it) or midship D1041 (slightly more expensive, which might mean it is preferable??)

I would take the mid-ship, both because it's closer to 'home' from the entertainment at the end of the day, and because it's a little less motion when the ocean gets bumpy.