First time with questions

TheRoadie

I'm sorry if my questions are redundant, but I haven't been able to find the answers yet. This is our first Seabourn Voyage and we got a stateroom at the last minute, so I haven't done all my normal research. We're sure looking forward to this experience!

Embarkation in Miami-What time does it begin. Is there lunch available in a restaurant when you board?

Spa- Do they have yoga classes or exercise classes?

Dining- Dress? I'm not sure I have a clear picture. Is there formal nights? We're on the Nov 23 voyage of Odessey to the Caribbean.

Disembarkation- Miami. Uber or taxi? Where do you have Uber pick you up. Our hotel isn't far and I feel guilty using a taxi that has been waiting for hours.

Trivia- Is there trivia? Is it fun or serious?

Caviar- Where is it served and how often?

Champagne- Anyone know the house brand?

Any secrets we should know:halo:

Some answers.

I usually board around noon, There lunch served int the Colonnade where you can relax until your suite is ready.

There are formal optional nights which means you can dress in a gown and tuxedo or a short dress and jacket with or without tie. Up to you. How many of these there will be depends on the length of your cruise. Whatever you do don't stress over this. Wear what makes you comfortable within Seabourn's guidelines.

Taxi or Uber? Up to you. If you fell guilt about a txt take the Uber.

There is trivia usually on sea days at noon and sometimes on port days later in the afternoon. It's always fun imo but some do treat it as a blood sport. I ignore them.

Caviar is served when and where you want it.

House champagnes Nicolas Feuillate. It's not bad but a drop of cassis or peach schnapps makes it better.

I'm sorry if my questions are redundant, but I haven't been able to find the answers yet. This is our first Seabourn Voyage and we got a stateroom at the last minute, so I haven't done all my normal research. We're sure looking forward to this experience!.............................................................Any secrets we should know:halo:

SECRETS.....As a first time sailor with Seabourn you are eligible for $400 onboard credit with a referral coupon. If you look at the "sticky" thread at the top of this board, you will find someone with a referral coupon to give away.

SECRETS.....As a first time sailor with Seabourn you are eligible for $400 onboard credit with a referral coupon. If you look at the "sticky" thread at the top of this board, you will find someone with a referral coupon to give away.

Thank you. Because of this board I did find someone with a coupon! yipee! We're sailing Nov 23 on the Odessey

Some answers.

I usually board around noon, There lunch served int the Colonnade where you can relax until your suite is ready.

There are formal optional nights which means you can dress in a gown and tuxedo or a short dress and jacket with or without tie. Up to you. How many of these there will be depends on the length of your cruise. Whatever you do don't stress over this. Wear what makes you comfortable within Seabourn's guidelines.

Taxi or Uber? Up to you. If you fell guilt about a txt take the Uber.

There is trivia usually on sea days at noon and sometimes on port days later in the afternoon. It's always fun imo but some do treat it as a blood sport. I ignore them.

Caviar is served when and where you want it.

House champagnes Nicolas Feuillate. It's not bad but a drop of cassis or peach schnapps makes it better.

Thank you. It's knowing the little things that take the stress out of those first moments...often stress gets confused with total excitement!

Lunch will be served in the Colonnade until 3 p.m., so if you are a bit later boarding than noon it should be fine - I have heard that sometimes disembarkation and subsequent embarkation in Miami can be rather slower than usual, but suggest arriving at or just before noon.

For a Caribbean cruise with one 'formal' night, honestly just a jacket with collared shirt, with or without tie, would be fine - just no blue jeans

I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but I don't see the sticky. Where am I not looking? s DW and I are very close to signing on for our first SB cruise. Thanks