Web Check-In

Avril

I'm trying to do my Web Check In for my cruise on the Divina. :D When I click on "Start Web Check-In" on MSC's website beside each name on the booking (there's 2 of us sailing), nothing happens. I get a little twirlly thing like it's thinking and then nothing. I'm 34 days away from sailing. Am I too early to do web check in or what else could the problem be? This is my 1st cruise with MSC so I have no idea how everything works. Thanks!! :D

I have cruised the Divina two times - both times I have been able to enter all of our information quite a long time prior to the cruise (I now have our information entered for our upcoming Seaside in February) - then within a 20 day period of the cruise I was able to print out all of the necessary docs.

I'm trying to do my Web Check In for my cruise on the Divina. :D When I click on "Start Web Check-In" on MSC's website beside each name on the booking (there's 2 of us sailing), nothing happens. I get a little twirlly thing like it's thinking and then nothing. I'm 34 days away from sailing. Am I too early to do web check in or what else could the problem be? This is my 1st cruise with MSC so I have no idea how everything works. Thanks!! :D

Call them.

Try it on a different browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone, I was able to get it done in the end. :D I think it was just a minor problem with MSC's website. I'm looking forward to getting our Tickets/Boarding Passes and Luggage Tags in a week or 2 and really looking forward to getting onboard!! :D