3 Questions for upcoming Magic Cruise?

ACoupleAtSea

There is essentially nothing enforced in the main dining rooms, even those items that are listed as not permitted. A wet swimsuit will get you not admitted...but a guy could get away with trunks that look like shorts. Yes, he can wear flip flops.

THey will not remove your child from Cabanas and take them to the programming for you, but for years parents have been excusing themselves after their entree to take their kids. Yes, they will expedite the kid food in Cabanas.

There are a bunch of beers. Sorry, I don't have a current listing.

So cabanas is not a buffet for dinner? You cant just walk up to the different buffet stations?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cabanas at dinner is a cruise casual sit down restaurant. There is often a salad bar, but no buffet. No reservations.

Per Disney Website. I think there is confusion between Carioca's and Cabana's. I think Carioca's is being replaced by a new venue called Rapunzels.

Cabanas (Deck 9, aft): Touting a vibrant "Finding Nemo" theme, Cabanas -- the ship's buffet -- is conveniently located at the back of the ship, steps away from the kids' Splash Zone. Breakfast includes usual favorites, such as made-to-order omelets, meats and bakery treats (gluten-free muffins also are available). The lunch menu changes frequently but includes the standard soups, salads, sandwiches and burgers. For dinner, passengers can order signature dishes off the Main Dining Room menus, as well as other cooked-to-order items.

The buffet also occasionally hosts theme nights, such as after the Pirates of the Caribbean deck party, in which the room and stations are decorated and fun foods such as bubble gum ice cream and make-your-own-crepes are offered. Dining times vary for each meal, so be sure to check your daily planner for specific hours.

While we appreciated the buffet's variety of seating arrangements (booths and large six- and eight-top tables ideal for families), we found the space to feel cramped, even with seating outside. There wasn't much open space, which led to occasional confusion as to where the lines began and people having to squeeze around one another.