Cabin input - Noise from World Stage? ( forward Beethoven on Koningsdam/Nieuw Stat )

I am wondering if the forward cabins, forward on Beethoven, on the Koningsdam/Nieuw Statendam, might have issues with sound from the World Stage. We are looking at one of less-forward cabins, but it still seems to be above the very rear of the World Stage area?

I am also wondering if motion might be an issue on a Eastern Med. cruise ( Italy, Greece, etc...) or maybe not so much? Can this area have seas as rough as more open waters?

I love the idea of being more forward, unless these issues could be pretty significant.

I am also wondering if motion might be an issue on a Eastern Med. cruise ( Italy, Greece, etc...) or maybe not so much? Can this area have seas as rough as more open waters?

The roughest seas I ever sailed through on a cruise ship was a sea day when transiting from Santorini to Sicily on Nieuw Amsterdam. Swells reached 30ft....maybe more. The good part of it was, I had the ship to myself because it seemed everyone was sheltering sick in their rooms, including my wife.

But that was a chance thing, just like anywhere on the open seas. I cruised that same area on Navigator of the Seas and the seas were flat calm.

Thanks!

It looks like conditions can really vary as much in this area as much as anywhere else.

I am looking at the cabins with the extended balconies, looks like they might be over the very back of the World Stage?

I have done some quick searches, but haven't found any specific reviews yet.

Can anybody tell me if, on HAL, the theater is quiet, once the last show gets shut down?

Of course, one might expect to hear the productions while they are going on.

I have heard of cases, on another line, where there were music tracks left running, bands or performers doing rehearsals, etc... well into the wee hours.

Thanks!