Silver Spirit

If you're on Silver Spirit you're not leaving from Miami. The cruise leaves from Fort Lauderdale(FLL). Miss Lynn and I are on the back to back from FLL-Barbados-FLL 2-20 Dec. Also, Emmy Webb from London will be on the cruise. She gets on 22 Nov. We'll be in 802. Don't frown, you're gonna love it!

Just got notification from SS that the new Simply Hotel for FLL is Hyatt Pier 66, vice Embassy Suites. I know that applies to 2011 per the new brochure, but it will also be so for the later part of 2010. Don't know exactly when the switch takes place. We always do a 1 night pre-cruise in FLL because it's too tight to get from PHX-FLL same day with confidence of making the ship in time. They don't start flying out of PHX until 0700 and that's already 1000 in FLL.

Anyone going on Silver Spirit on 2nd December 2010 from Miami to Barbados (nine days) ? Anyone from UK?

Hi

Yes we are. Flying out day before from London on BA and overnight Ft Lauderdale. And staying in Barbados for three extra nights.

Regards

We are spending a week before the cruise at the Intercontinental overlooking Biscayne Bay in Miami. We are travelling Leeds/Manchester/Heathrow/Miami and coming straight home after the cruise. We have not been on Silversea before although experienced cruisers. We are expecting great things of Silversea. Our cabin is 409. Our paths will probably cross especially as it is a small ship.

Hello 121 (& Others),

My wife and I will be on that sailing. It is also our first time on Silversea, and we are looking forward to it. I am hoping to meet some wonderful people that will surely enhance what I am certain will be an outstanding voyage.

Archived