Panorama Itineraries Going Up on Carnival.com

MistyRo76

I was hoping for a little change up in the itineraries. We fly out of Chicago so wherever we go, we are taking a plane but when I fly to LAS, I would like to do a back to back. I've already done this itinerary twice and it's not one of my favorites.

I'm not sure how they could mix it up but surprising that they didn't through something different. Even cruises out of NY alternate between an 8 day and a shorter one.

Looks like it is still not ready, or so inundated with requests that it really is hanging at cabin selection. I was looking at a Dec 2019 birthday cruise.

John

It’s live now.

I did a 48hr hold on the 2/1/2020 cruise, doubt I will keep it, but will think about it. Nice way to enjoy the SuperBowl at sea

Edited by Flip2cruise

Looks like it is still not ready, or so inundated with requests that it really is hanging at cabin selection. I was looking at a Dec 2019 birthday cruise.

John

It looks like only the 3 day sailing is available for booking December now 11-14, 2019

I get this message on other sailings :

No rates available for the stateroom category and the number of travelers you selected. Click here to return to search results.

I just spoke with my PVP and there will not be a transatlantic cruise due to the winter delivery timeframe. Darn

John Heald had stated that last month. That’s why some of us are thinking a Transpacific, since it will be almost Summer (Dec) in the Southern Hemisphere. Spring ends in Nov. and would be nice cruising weather.

Edited by crzndeb

It looks like only the 3 day sailing is available for booking December now 11-14, 2019

I get this message on other sailings :

No rates available for the stateroom category and the number of travelers you selected. Click here to return to search results.

Seems to be working now and a lot of stuff is sold out already. I checked Interiors, O/V and Cove Balconies on 12/14, 7-day cruise and was able to see prices on each.

John

The 7 Day itinerary looks good...gives a good amount of time in each port! But am surprised there aren't any Hawaii sailings sprinkled in or even Alaska (can the ship go there??). Figured they would have a bit more variety for a brand new ship.

Prices don't look too bad though right to start. Wish I was looking to book one. But hubby wants to take a break after our April, 2019 Cuba cruise!

They’re going up!!! Couldn’t do an actual booking yet, but dates and pricing are available for a couple of itineraries.

Misty

Yes but no TA

Just a 3 day on Dec 11, 2019 out of LB to Ensenada and then a few weeks of 7 days down the west coast of Mexico.

I got all excited read to book this morning when my Carnival person called.

WHAT ??? No Transatlantic ??? Nope.

So are they bringing the ship EMPTY of passengers across the Atlantic and through the Panama to LB ?

Or across the Pacific ? I'd go on that one if they did !!!

I was hoping for the transatlantic or transpacific portion. It has to get here.

They're going to teleport the ship over. ;p

But seriously, there's about a 5 week gap between when the ship will be delivered and that inaugural 3-day sailing out of Long Beach. And, at 20 months out, there's plenty of time to announce how they are bringing the ship over. My guess is a TP, given that they've repeated said no TA or PC

Booked a B2B, with reduced deposit and OBC. It took a call though because the Havana Aft Extendeds--I was determined to get one--weren't showing on the booking engine for me. When the rep asked what ship, and I said Panorama, she didn't know what I was talking about. I told her they just opened the bookings today, and then she said that wasn't until 2020. Then I told her that I was looking for an aft extended, and it took her a while to pull it up. Then, when she saw the rate, she figured out why I was calling and booking for 2020. It's considerably less expensive than if I had booked on the Vista or Horizon.