Just back from the Victory

We spent the rest of the day relaxing in Serenity. It's so great there when you can get a good spot. It's been redesigned since we were last on the ship and they have added 2 person beds and hot tubs. I know a lot of people like the hot tubs to be adults only and since Serenity is 21+ we didn't see any kids in the hot tubs at all. We did the slide a few times and that was fun.

On our first night we saw a waiter named Alex in the section beside us who seemed very friendly with his guests. We asked for and got that section on night 2 and ended up getting excellent friendly service for the rest of the cruise.

We went to the live show that night called "Living in America". It was good. The female singer in particular was very good

We went back to the Karaoke bar but it was in the smaller lounge this time and there wasn't much room so we left after 15 minutes or so.

We headed back to the room around 11 and again I sat out on my balcony for my nightly fix.

I forgot to mention cabin service. Our cabin steward Amir did a really good job. He asked us on the first day to fill out a form which asked if we wanted morning, evening or both for service. We chose both and filled out we would like to have bathrobes. we got great service morning and evening.

We were on the same cruise that you were, and we were in Stateroom 6432 (extended balcony), and was given a choice of either morning or evening stateroom service, and we couldn't make up our mind at first, and we were told by our stateroom attendant that it had to be one or another, and we chose morning, and was fine with it. We weren't offered both.

Also, I was glad to see that we docked at Mallory Square, and not the Navy base. I thought Breeze was suppose to pull in at 10:00am, but for some reason, they never showed up. Either way, I was glad that we were the only ship there. It was a very nice visit, and like you, we were also back on the ship around 11:00am.

Thanks for the review! We’ll be sailing on her on 5/21.

Any tips for Cozumel?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mr Sanchos is my favorite spot in Cozumel - every time we go to Cozumel we go there - All inclusive beach getaway

They have 2 pools - all your drinks including alcohol are include - amazing food is included they usually have buffet style or if your willing to wait you can order off their menu - for like $12 extra kids can play on all these amazing beach toys and floating bounce houses etc

$55 per person

When we go we like to get the romantic package its $200 for 2 people but it includes your own private bed cabana hangy thingy, a guaranteed beach table, and a massage for 2 - we try to get there first thing so we can get the loungers by the pool as that is our favorite spot to hang

What is the current cost of the Cheers package on the Victory?

Cheers is the same price on every ship 51.95 a day if you purchase prior to cruising and on the boat it is 56.95 the only difference is in texas and new york you can not have it for day 1 it will not start til day 2 (of course your not charged for the first day)