Legend to Alaska questions

tweety27

Getting ready for our trip in a few weeks and have a few questions.

1) What nights are elegant nights?

2) Is the MDR open for lunch on embarkation day?

Thanks!

First off, I do not believe MDR is open on embarkation day on carnival. It was open on our Princess Ruby cruise, so we are going to ask at the MDR just in case.

Secondly, your elegant nights are never etched in stone. However, they are strategically picked. Your first elegant night on 7 days is usually the first sea day in your case day #2. Your second elegant night will never be the last night of the cruise due to the fact you have to have your suite cases in the hallway that night, who wants to go home in formals. So in your case it should be day #6 Ketchikan if can see you leave port at 1pm already so plenty of time to get ready for formal night. Remember elegant nights are subject to change per/CD, so do not quote me...LoL.

May I add one more question? On which nights do the family friendly comedy shows occur?

Again, do not quote me. Our experience has been when they do comedy night they do both the family and adult one. The nights I would have to say vary form cruise to cruise, and ship to ship. However, the early comedy show would be the family friendly one, of course.

I was just on the Legend 6/5-12, Elegant night was Night 2 (sea day) and Night 6 (Ketchikan). I'm pretty sure there were PG comedy shows every night there were R rated shows which was pretty much every night except one in the middle and the last night.

I was just on the Legend 6/5-12, Elegant night was Night 2 (sea day) and Night 6 (Ketchikan). I'm pretty sure there were PG comedy shows every night there were R rated shows which was pretty much every night except one in the middle and the last night.

Thank you!! Hope you had a great time!