Carnival Legend to Tampa

sunonfire

The Carnival Legend will begin her Tampa deployment on October 27, 2019 sailing 7-day cruises with calls to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Mahogany Bay and Belize or Costa Maya. It get’s even better from Port Tampa Bay with the vessel offering a special 8-day cruises departing on January 25, 2020. The ship will do a partial transit through the Panama Canal along with visits to Limon and Grand Cayman,

The Carnival cruise ship is also going to offer a one-time round trip departing Tampa on December 1, 2018. The ship will sail a 14-day Panama Canal cruise including calls in Cozumel and Limon (Costa Rica) and then a transit through the Panama Canal along with calls in Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Grand Cayman.

I do one cruise a year now so I am already booked for 2019. It looks like Legend out for Tampa in March 2020 for me. Tampa is a nice city to visit and the port is convenient to their downtown and airport. I look forward to this cruise.

"The Carnival cruise ship is also going to offer a one-time round trip departing Tampa on December 1, 2018. The ship will sail a 14-day Panama Canal cruise including calls in Cozumel and Limon (Costa Rica) and then a transit through the Panama Canal along with calls in Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Grand Cayman."

A passport will be required for this cruise.

Oh no, that must mean the Miracle is leaving Tampa:loudcry: We love the Miracle and will be sad to see her leave. We live 45 minutes from the Port of Tampa so we pretty much only cruise from there on the Paradise and the Miracle. However, we have sailed on the Legend before and did like it very much, too. So, I guess having the Legend there will be okay. Whew!

For those considering the Panama Canal cruise, note there is a typo in the earlier post. The 14-day Journey's is in 2019.We transferred our booking for an 8-day on Miracle to this one yesterday. So excited.

Carnival Legend will also operate a round-trip 14-day Panama Canal cruise from Tampa Dec. 1-15, 2019. The voyage will feature stops at Cozumel and Limon (Costa Rica) before transiting the Panama Canal, then visit Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Grand Cayman.

• 2 months later...

We sailed on the Legend when it was previously in Tampa, and have the 25 Jan 2020, partial Panama Canal cruise booked. Looking forward to it. I would love to do the full Panama Canal transit, but can't take that much time off.