Legend Hawaii to Vancouver??

bar10der421

We did this cruise in 2017 on the Legend. First let me say that it was a WONDERFUL time :) Second, keep in mind that the trip from Vancouver to Seattle is about 3 hours long if there is no back up at the border. Make sure you plan for a very late afternoon flight. Even if Carnival doesn't offer it, you can arrange for it on your own. I have seen it offered for around $90 per person, but don't know if that price is still valid. Good luck!!!

Train : Amtrak, bus : greyhound, bolt ...

You can take sky trained get to YVR from Canada place for only a few buck. But flight from YVR is very expensive, we usually flight from Bellingham or Seattle

Edited by Fatcat604

Very close to booking this cruise for April, 2019. We would prefer to fly home from Seattle. Does anyone know if Carnival has a transfer from Canada place to the Seattle airport?

No idea about CCL's transfers from Vancouver, but here are several bus companies that provide shuttle service from Canada Place to the SEATAC airport for around $60. That is always a an option.

We did the Hawaii > Vancouver re-positioning last year, and spent three nights in Vancouver after the cruise. We then took the city's marvelous transit/rail system to YVR for $4.00 per person.

Enjoy your cruise!

No idea about CCL's transfers from Vancouver, but here are several bus companies that provide shuttle service from Canada Place to the SEATAC airport for around $60. That is always a an option.

We did the Hawaii > Vancouver re-positioning last year, and spent three nights in Vancouver after the cruise. We then took the city's marvelous transit/rail system to YVR for $4.00 per person.

Enjoy your cruise!

The best option IMHO is Quick Shuttle, operating directly from Canada Place to Seatac Airport. Just Google Quick Shuttle Vancouver to get all the information. It's better to book by telephone rather than on-line because they often have extra departures on cruise days. As others have mentioned, don't book a flight leaving till late afternoon because there's no telling how long the border crossing will take.

I am sure they do but most likely cheaper and faster to take taxi or uber or supershuttle if they operate there

I don't think trying to take a taxi or uber 150 miles and across an international border is very good advice actually.

The supershuttle (or similar) option might be viable but if there's a Carnival transfer it probably wouldn't cost much more and the convenience factor of having it pre-arranged would carry the day for me.