Carnival Legend Alaska - Victoria Itinerary

sonyalasagna74

If you look on this web site, you can check out Legend's itinerary for the remainder of this Summer and next Summer:

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/

All the stops in Victoria the rest of Legend's 2018 Alaska season (except the next to last sailing) are the four hour variety and the last sailing doesn't stop there at all (it ends in Vancouver before heading out to Hawaii).

FWIW, our cruise on Legend next July (2019), has a four hour stop in Victoria (7:30PM-Midnight). Maybe you were just lucky with your itinerary??

That's a very handy website!

I had no idea that existed.

Thank You!

You're most welcome! That site seems to be the most up to date and easy to use of all the sites that show port schedules, ship itineraries, etc.

We'll be there as well! Still trying to finalize what we're going to do in Victoria. We have a rental car booked to go to the Gardens but since we also really want to tour downtown and the parking can be hard to find (or so we hear), we're now thinking about just taking the city bus to the Gardens for a $5.00 day pass each. Much cheaper and now we don't have to worry about having a rental car that will be parked half of the day in a paid parking lot.

We were on the Legend last week and were docked in Victoria from about 730 pm to 1130 pm. We took the horse drawn trolley tour and it was okay. Then my older daughter and I took a cab downtown and walked around for a while. It was night time so we did not see Butchart Gardens, but that would have been fun.

We were on the Legend last week and were docked in Victoria from about 730 pm to 1130 pm. We took the horse drawn trolley tour and it was okay. Then my older daughter and I took a cab downtown and walked around for a while. It was night time so we did not see Butchart Gardens, but that would have been fun.

Were you scheduled to be there from 10 am to 10 pm or did your itinerary state 7.30 pm to 11.30pm? Just curious